An IELTS Speaking Question and its answer:
In this post, I will try to give some tips to answer this questions. Normally examiner ask some basic details such as
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Can I see some identifications?
These are the easy questions and they are the same for every IELTS exam. It is to make you comfortable. So try to relax and be ready to answer. Always answer in full sentences like “I’m from Bangalore” and don’t say Bangalore if examiner asks you ” where are you from? ” And if examiner asks you about your name say “My name is Rahul” and please don’t stop by saying just”Rahul”.
Now, lets read how to answer this question:
This one of the common question we could expect from IELTS speaking (Task 1). This answer depends on your current situation. You may be working somewhere or doing your graduation.
One of the best answers is “I graduated a few years ago and I’m now in full-time employment“. only if you completed your graduation and you are being worked for a couple of years. But please don’t say I’m a student or just working. we need to give at least two or three sentences.
Another Answer might be “I work and I’m studying English as well” if you are working as well as studying something. Or you could say I’m currently a student at Calicut University, Kerala.
But all these answers are very short, how we could expand this answers. The only thing we could do is, try to include few more statements.
For example :
- Before I came to Bangalore I was working as a Database Admin, but at the moment I’m studying English because I hope to do a Master’s here and then find a job in an international company.
- “I currently work as a Software engineer at a large IT company. I’ve been on the job for about seven years now, since from 2010. I’m usually assigned to work with a specific business team called business processing outsourcing, in order to implement new ideas and invocations for our internal software.”
- “I study history at Calicut University. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago, so I have just one year left. I’m enjoying it a lot so it will be sad to finish.”
Please command your answers, Do You Study Or Work?
- How Do You Usually Travel To Work?
- Vocabulary Exercises For Intermediate
- Describe Your Hometown IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Listening Tips And Tricks
- Best Ways To Improve Your IELTS Speaking
- Prepare For IELTS Within 2 months by Yourself
- What do you find most interesting about your course