IELTS Speaking : Learn the best way to improve your IELTS speaking for free at home. This lesson gives advice and tips to develop your fluency and other speaking skills to get a better score in your IELTS speaking test Learn how to improve your IELTS speaking answers based on the criteria used by the examiner in your IELTS test. For IELTS speaking topics and questions visit blog: www.ieltsliz.com
Most IELTS students admit that writing is the hardest part of the exam. With this course, you are sure to improve your IELTS writing skills and score
With this course:
- You will learn over 500 new words with the help of the easiest explanations on the 9 basic topics used in the IELTS Writing Task 2, which includes: education, health, environment, crime and punishment, food, art, globalization, technology, and outer space;
- You will increase your IELTS score as quickly as possible, in only about 3+ hours, which it takes to watch the video and memorize the new words;
- All video lectures are made to be simple, entertaining, and suitable for candidates with different learning habits.
- students planning to take IELTS exam
- students willing to score high in IELTS writing section II
- anyone who wants to expand English vocabulary
Read reviews and check price of this: IELTS Vocabulary Booster
|ratings||4.4/ 5.0 & 591 reviews|
|students enrolled||3,722 students enrolled|
|Created by||Nestor Kiourtzidis|
- Use advanced vocabulary and synonyms.
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Give opinions and connect your ideas.
- Deal with difficult questions.
- Improve your speaking confidence.
- Develop your answers and manage your time.
- Answer any question, even if you don’t know what to say!