In this post, I will share one book and one video series for Improving your IELTS vocabularies. The name of the book is IELTS Vocabulary Booster: Learn 500+ words for IELTS essay Kindle Edition.
Book: IELTS Vocabulary Booster
The book focuses mainly on vocabulary for writing an essay, but it will be also very helpful to prepare for speaking, reading and listening parts of IELTS. With this book, you will learn over 500 new words on 9 basic topics used in IELTS writing task II: education, health, environment, crime and punishment, food, art, globalization, technology, and outer space. This book is written with one main goal in mind – to increase your IELTS score as quickly as possible. It’s very specific and precise, and it provides the easiest explanations of new vocabulary. It is made to be simple, entertaining, and suitable for candidates with different learning habits. This book we provide contextual learning. You could find examples and pictures for even better results.
To read reviews and check price : IELTS Vocabulary Booster: Learn 500+ words for IELTS essay Kindle Edition
About this book: I reckon that overall it contains useful vocabulary if you are in level B1 or lower. It good for a pre intermediate level student and not for advanced learning.
Number of pages : 121, by
Video Series: IELTS Vocabulary Booster – 9 topics covered in one course!
Most IELTS students admit that writing is the hardest part of the exam. With this course, you are sure to improve your IELTS writing skills and score
With this course:
- You will learn over 500 new words with the help of the easiest explanations on the 9 basic topics used in the IELTS writing Task 2, which includes: education, health, environment, crime and punishment, food, art, globalization, technology, and outer space;
- You will increase your IELTS score as quickly as possible, in only about 3+ hours, which it takes to watch the video and memorize the new words;
- All video lectures are made to be simple, entertaining, and suitable for candidates with different learning habits.
- students planning to take IELTS exam
- students willing to score high in IELTS writing section II
- anyone who wants to expand English vocabulary
Read reviews and check price of this : IELTS Vocabulary Booster